General Grant Priorities for Grant Cycle 2022
- Support and promote the development of local law enforcement and first responders
- Promote and develop rural healthcare
- Protect our natural resources through both soil and water conservation
- Projects that support or honor veterans and/or their families
- Promote community development projects that sustain or increase employment opportunities
- Improve parks, recreation, and outdoor opportunities.
The minimum amount of each award is $3000.00.
Funds are subject to availability based on quarterly appropriations, and are subject to proration if ordered by the State Finance Director.
Projects will be paid upon receipt of all invoices, cancelled bank checks, photos of before and after work on the project has been completed.
All funds awarded must be expended by August 1st, 2022. There will be no extensions.
Photos of completed grant projects will be taken and posted on the Wiregrass RC&D website and social media unless otherwise noted.
To qualify for a grant, your organization must be a 501(c)(3) non-profit, or a Unit/Sub-Unit of Government (city or county government/school system, etc.)
2022 Grant Applications will be open April 1-June 30, 2021
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE TURNED IN BY July 1 OF THE APPLICATION YEAR, TO THE RC&D OFFICE TO BE ELIGIBLE.